4 hr | $135
This 4 hour classroom/live fire course will meet the requirements set forth to obtain your Virginia concealed carry license. This course teaches a basic understanding of handguns, their function and operation, and fundamentals of shooting safely and effective. The course has been structured to ensure a comfortable classroom and range environment. Classroom and range are located in the same building.
The course is fast-paced. Upon successful completion of this course you will receive the paperwork needed to apply for your CCW permit, as well as your WBISR Holster Qualification Card which will allow you to practice drawing from your holster any time you are at the range.
Course recognized by all Virginia Courts & Includes:
- Rules of firearms safety
- Proper pistol grip and holster selection
- Target ammo vs Defense ammo
- How to apply for a permit
- Concealed carry laws and regulations
- Self Defense legal considerations
- Meets Code of Virginia standards of training for application process
- Holster Skills Qualification
- you only need to bring one holster but it
must be rigid/form holding (leather, polymer, kydex)